Re: Chicago Box (was Peru Pro)

To: mrndr2@juno.com
Subject: Re: Chicago Box (was Peru Pro)
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:40:57 -0500
Also happens to be my all-time favorite auto-x maneuver.  Obviously, we
young no-driving fools aren't the only drivers who get sucked in by a
little visual deception.  I believe that is the key to a good course
design.  Visual manipulation beats hard-to-drive course any day, in my
book.  The reason is that I think I have as much chance of figuring out
the deception and finding the line than any hot shoe with whom I know I
can't compare raw skill.  This incident(s) is supporting to that theory.

BTW, look forward to no less than 2 Chicago boxes on my upcoming Equipe
Rapide course at Pennington!

Jon BSP 37