Re: site loss

To: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: site loss
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:18:12 -0500
Steven T. Ekstrand wrote:

> It seems like on of the consistent problems with using a racing
venue is
> the blanket requirement of an ambulance crew.  The requirement
must seem
> obvious to them, but we're not racing in the same way.

It's at least as obvious to them as the requirement that we use
only the track's official catering service for any onsite
functions. Can you say "union shop?"

>It's ironic, isn't it, that the race track operators
> seem to understand us the least.

On the contrary, I think they understand us pretty well: they've
got something (a parking lot) we need, and they can use that to
force us to buy additional things we don't necessarily need.

Jay