wheel and tire size question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel and tire size question
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I run a 1925 pound, reasonable horsepower E-Mod car
with 54/46 front/rear weight. I currently run 13x7
wheels and 20x9.5x13 Goodyear slicks. I am thinking of
going to something like a 13x10 or 15x10 on the rear
to try and get a little more rear end stick. I also
have thought about going to something a little wider
on the front. I just don't seem to find a Sports car
tire in these sizes. What do other D and E Mod car
drivers run?

Also, can you go too wide in the front? I actually ran
this past weekend on the slicks for the first time
when it wasn't raining and noticed the car handled
sssoooo much differntly than the Kumhos it was on last
year.

Thanks in Advance
Don Miller TLS #8
Must Go Faster Racing