Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 01:48:02 -0500
>A length of plastic coverd "bicycle chain" steel cable can be used to
>physically lock them down from the dregs of society.  And good old fashioned
>bungee cords will hold them in place securely enough for highway travel.

This was what I was originally going to do, I might still do it if
I put the wheels in a row.

>Good luck.  I'll soon be starting my own Harbor Freight autocrossing trailer
>project and have already decided that the tires/wheels will go on the rear
>and a plastic "truck" box will be bolted onto the front half for my other
>autocross stuff such as the airtank, jack, tools and such.

Thanks Eric, I wouldn't put a box on the front on mine as it wouldn't
have enough weight in it.

>I am going to try to engineer (aww who am I kidding, it be jerry-rigged to
>the Nth degree) it to hold six Neon wheels/tires though so I can have a
>totally free trunk.

That should be a fun project. I'm working on getting mine to hold 8 wheels
and a Box but it won't be easy to do.

>Good luck and keep us posted as to your progress.

Thanks, you too and I'll post what I eventually come up with. I need a break
for a couple of days then I'll start on it. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net