Corvette lovers only, others delete NOW!

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Corvette lovers only, others delete NOW!
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:48:09 -0800
   Hey all Corvette people,
I have received many requests for a schedule of the upcoming SCCA club race
at Phoenix next month so I am posting it to the net(s).

   Last year the #97 Team NayKid Racing C5 Corvette raced (and won) a few
times at PIR and Firebird (new track record;-)) and some C5R and
Vettenetters and ZR-oners  came by and hung out and cheered us on. We even
got a group together once for dinner!

   Anyway it looks like this year we will have twice as many C5s racing with
2 from Seattle and 1 from Texas and another from Nevada to take on the
Ferrarris and Porcshes ;-)

Here is the schedule for the SCCA Club Race of 1/14-17/00

The #97 *Team NayKid Racing* C5 Corvette sponsored by *Kumho Tire* and
*www.SpeedwareMotorsports.com* will be running in *Group 1* and classed in
*T1*
racing against other Corvettes, Vipers, Porsches, Ferraris, NSX's, Lotus' &
Steeda Mustangs. The #97 should be easy to spot as it is a very bright black
& yellow with neon orange livery.

We expect to see at least 3 other C5s there and a couple F355 Ferraris and
maybe a Porsche 996

Location: Phoenix Int. Raceway (PIR) for directions to PIR see:
http://www.phoenixintlraceway.com/index.shtml

Approximate schedule is for the C5 Corvettes to run at the following times:

Saturday: 8:00 am Practice 20 minutes
                 1:00 PM Qualifying 25 minutes

Sunday:   8:00 am 2nd chance Qualifying 15  minutes
                 11:00 am Sprint Race 30 laps

Monday:  8:00 am Qualifying for #2 race 15 minutes
                10:00 am Sprint Race 30 laps

Team NayKid Racing Transporter is easy to spot, it is an all black 53' Semi
with an all black Kenworth and has the *Team NayKid Racing* logo and the
*Speedvision GT* logo near the rear of the trailer.

Please come by and say howdy and cheer all the Corvettes on!

My crew for the weekend will be my Father & Mother in-law Jack & Janet, they
are very friendly and always happy to answer questions about our racing
adventures ;-) But, HEY! There is always room for another crew-person  under
the tent to polish and wax the car ;-)

Hope to see ya there!
sbw