Re: Geez / Palm Pilot

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Geez / Palm Pilot
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:39:46 -0700
Hey Larry,

If you go to the Help pages, and then to the Wizard Tutorial called "How
to Install the Palm Software" you'll find a detailed step by step.
Likewise, once you have the software loaded into the Palm, you might go
through the "How to Use the G-Cube Palm System" tutorial.  Again, very
complete.

Also, this sort of questions is really well handled on the GEEZ
discussion list, another of Mark Bradakis' lists.  Lots of folks there
can give you advice and help with all sorts of GEEZ stuff.

Of if you work better with a live person, call me and I'll walk you
through it.

Oh, and there's a new package of Palm applications on the website at
http://www.extremegeez.com .  These new Palm applications include only a
minor change from the version you have, but it's still probably worth
the download time.  Follow the links to the download page.

--Byron