Looking for advice on a CRX

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for advice on a CRX
From: AutoX200@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:48:20 EST
Hello all,

    I have a couple of questions and I hope that a few might be able to
answer them.  If you can please e-mail me direct, don't want to rehash a few
things that have been discussed before.

    Question 1 is, I have an 87 Honda CRX DX.  I had to replace the motor and
it was from an 87 Civic.  The motor is the same displacement as the original.
 I removed the A/C when installing the other motor. The compressor, hoses,
and the mounting bracket that is on the engine block.  Is this legal for
stock?

    Question 2 is, What else could I do to the car to help improve
performance and handling and stay in stock class?  Plus what class is the CRX
DX in?  ES?

    Question 3 is, What would be the better tire to get for autocrossing for
13" tires?

    Thanks all for your help.

Paul Poore
Member of the Kansas Region of the SCCA