RE: South Bend, IN Snow Series

To: "'Mari L Clements'" <mrndr2@juno.com>, oz@tirerack.com
Subject: RE: South Bend, IN Snow Series
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:40:46 -0800
Regarding Bill Ozinga's New Beetle, Mari Clements writes:

>But does it have the daisy wheels to match Katie's
>flowers?

Thank you, Mari, for asking what I dared not. :)

No, but seriously, all I wanted was to find a ride in Phoenix, and so many
people have graciously offered me rides in so many different cars in all
these different parts of the country, I feel like it's Christmas. Oh, wait.
It IS Christmas! Well, thank you, everybody! I'll do some budget planning
and scheduling, and maybe I'll be able to make it!

Peace and love and holly jolly and all that jazz.

Katie