Re: Car-o-scope

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-o-scope
From: "BPS Administrator" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:45:25 -0600
Actually I think I'd drive a turbo omni :p~ . They are part rabbit.

Although a duster.... Thats not as bad or as cool as my first car. My
grandparents gave it to me, they had bought it new and restored it a in the
late 80's. It was a limited production (only 5000 made) 1972 regency 98
Oldsmobile, Olive paint w/ gold flake metaillic, Black velvet interior with
gold trim and white embroidered stuff in the seat backs. It had a gold
tiffany clock in the dash too. Plus gold keys. It was totally pimp to say
the least. Not to mention it was foor door but there was no center post
between the front and rear doors so when you rolled both windows down it was
like you took the whole side of the car out. I ended up killing it after a
few months... Threw a rod.. Never give a 16 year old kid a car with a 455 ci
engine :) I kinda miss it, I think I'll buy another sled, just for fun...
Maybe even bring to autox as a joke? It was damn fast in a straight line and
would literaly pass anything but a gas station, It got 8 mpg (the way I
drove it, smoking the rears from every stop light) I had to work extra hours
just to keep gas in it...

Mike Hood
Thinkng about adding an american sled to his german collection
since that 500sel Benz is only so big.