Re: car-o-scope

To: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:40:44 -0800
This was kinda fun ...

They didn't have my BMW M Coupe as an available current car, so I used
my Ford Explorer.  I don't know how that might have screwed things up,
although they did say that the Explorer was basically perfect for me and
that I'm apparently an "average" Explorer owner.

But the five recommended cars for me were remarkably close to
Linnhoff's:

1. BMW 2002
2. BMW 528
3. Saab 9000CD
4. Volvo 244
5. Acura Vigor

Other than the Acura, at least they recognized my favoritism towards
European cars.  And my first car *was* a Volvo 242 ...

I just wonder what might have happened if I'd gotten to say that I
currently drive a BMW instead of a Ford.

Josh