HERE's A GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETICS!!!

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: HERE's A GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETICS!!!
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 12:36:20 -0500
Everyone,

I wasn't asking for a source, I was giving one out. I guess I should
have
titled my original post "HERE'S A GOOD SOURCE FOR MAGNETICS" or
something
like that.

Here's that URL from the SIGN SUPPLY company again:

http://www.beacongraphics.com/magnetic.html

.30 mil white material, 2' x 10' roll, only $32 plus S&H.

Jim Ourand wrote:

> When buying magnetic material make sure you get the .30mil thickness,
> NOT the .10 or .20 thickness.  Anything LESS than .30 mil will probably
> blow off at freeway speeds. Refrigerator magnets don't do 70 mph on the
> freeway.

This is true.

> Best place to buy magnetic material is at a SIGN SUPPLY store, not a
> sign shop itself.  In small quantities it runs around $3.50 a sq ft.
> 100 yd rolls runs about $1.63 a sg ft for good quality material.

That's what I said. However, 10 feet is more than any single autocrosser
would need. As I said, at the price above, it works out to less than $2
per
square foot. It's good quality material. It came in a nice protective
box
with an internal spool tube.

> --
> Jim Ourand, Pro Image Race Numbers
> (619) 265-2052

I'm not affiliated with Beacon Graphics, I'm just a satisfied customer
and
would recommend them to others based on my one-time purchase experience.

John
--
John Crooke
Crooke_John@bah.com