Re: tow vehicle

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tow vehicle
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:55:04 EST
well, what I got as a tow rig is a little different than most, I purchased a
1972 Buick SportWagon and dropped in a 455/TH400 out of a Buick Gran
Sport(GS) and also installed the ram air hood and air cleaner, this car tows
my 16 foot trailer and virtually any car on it very well, I towed a friends
87 turbo Regal up to Bristol Tn a couple of months ago and it hauled up the
mountians great and still pulled down about 13 mpg, on flatter tows it gets
between 15-17mpg. I would probably just bought a full size wagon if I hadn't
had the great desire to build a GS wagon. It is different, fun to drive and
real easy to work on if you have to, also, my total investment has been only
about $5000 and I went out of my way to buy a really, really nice wagon, it
still wears original paint and interior. If you want to see it it's on my web
page
http://members.aol.com/lwolfracin/home.html

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22