Re: The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)

To: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@pacbell.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ultimate BSP Vette(The info that u were probably looking 4)
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:42:39 -0500
So instead of buying the expensive offset LCA bushings,
substituting an 88+ LCA into an 84-87 front suspension gets you
the capability for more static negative and more camber gain?

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!