Re: Mazda help!!!

To: Patty Lee <aggressive@lanyap.com>
Subject: Re: Mazda help!!!
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:13:43 -0800 (PST)
Check the Blow off valve (if there is one). Also is
the turbo spinning? If not, it is a big restiriction
area. Bad Turbo bearings will cause it to spin slowly
and get overly hot. Is there  a cooling line to the
Turbo. My Datsun turbo (Garrett 3) has a oil line to
cool it. Is there something like that that is not
flowing oil? Some things to check.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster V-6 Turbo
Must Go Faster Racing