Fiero push

To: <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Subject: Fiero push
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:39:43 -0600
George, Joe and I left our Fiero (he sold it) but since then I have had the
"pleasure" of driving several different loaners.  One of which, a Mustang,
has a really tight LSD (no comments required).  That car forced me to
relearn every corning technique I had ever used with the Fiero.  Go in
slower and power all the way through and out.  Lifting on fast entry would
set the car up pretty good but if your timing is off there is no recovery.
I also converted my 240Z to an R200 LSD, same thing.  Dive in hard, left
foot brake, lift throttle to step the back end out, and then gas to control
through the turn.

As usual YMMV

The 240 is much easier to drive.  ;-)

James Rogerson
Houston Region

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and are unable to have meaningful
relationships with women" - Joseph Heller
TLS #18; Old Fartz #86  [Too many cars to list]