RE: Synthetic p.s. fluid?

To: "Autox@Autox.Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Synthetic p.s. fluid?
From: Chris Sims <csims@simshome.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:55:39 -0700 (PDT)
I recently replaced my radiator with one that has trans cooling lines in
one of the tanks.  Since my car is a stick, I paid no attention.  Now I'm
thinking that this might be a good way to implement a p.s. cooler.  I
think that I should be able to run the low-pressure side through the trans
cooler.

Thoughts?

 Chris

  *                            Chris Sims                              *
  *                     http://www.simshome.com                        *