Re: DQ question

To: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DQ question
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:10:14 -0700 (MST)
At 11:40 AM 5/25/99, Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>   Please give me some input without flames and let me know what you think?
>
>SCCA National T1 race, 3 cars entered.
>
>first car across finish is 1/2 lap ahead of second place car and 1 & 1/2
>laps ahead of third place car.

So, *that's* what they meant about the DQ in "tech"

This reading (usually in Fastrack) about these "pin-dick" violations
constantly reassures me that I don't belong in the SCCA road racing
program.

Christ, a few years ago they disqualified a Showroom Stock car for having
copper plug cores on a plug with the same part number as OEM.

Sometimes funnier (for the reader) reading than the Sunday funnies...

Sounds like BULL$** to me ...

Jim Rohn
Beater Racing

Hell, we don't even bother changing plugs, that would require work and
getting dirty ...