CLUBSOL Autocross - GSA May 30th

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: CLUBSOL Autocross - GSA May 30th
From: David Thomas Stewart <darksol@darksol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 04:54:37 -0500
Greetings all!

I would like to inform/remind all those who are interested...

CLUBSOL, the nation's only Honda delSol club is having it's
annual get together here in Kansas City May 28th-31st.

There will be an autocross at GSA on the morning of Sunday
May 30th on the back lot. Crown is supplying the equipment.

If you'd like to participate then please don't hesitate to come
on over. I'm expecting about 25 delSol's but we'll need some
more cars to break even financially. This is a non-points event,
but can also be used as a test-n-tune for those who desire to.
(There you go Eric... ;)

I'm definitely requiring help with the logistics of setup and
teardown, getting the trailer and motorhome there, running the
timers, course layout, safety considerations, etc, etc...
(Paul, I'm definitely going to have to talk to you on Sunday... ;)

If you'd like more information then please contact me via email
or at the Woodlands event this Sunday. It's hard to miss the dude
in the black delSol... 66 CSP

d a  v   i    d

david Thomas Stewart
darkSol motorSports