Re: Making Pro more Pro...

To: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Making Pro more Pro...
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 18 May 1999, Michael King wrote:
> Just got back from the Peru Pro yesterday and had alot of time to think
> on the way back (1K miles)... Everyone considers the Pro class to be the
> premiere part of Pro Solo, which I don't dispute at all. And we are
> always trying to find ways to make it look and feel that way as well.

   Making results available would be better place to start, IMHO.  The
Season Points on the web site haven't been updated since San Berdoo
( Atwater is missing ).  The Peru results still aren't there.  Are there
protests pending?

   Is there some other channel for results that I'm missing, other than
Team.Net summaries?  What do people who are not online <gasp> do?

> Was Peru that far from a WalMart?

   No, there was one up on 24, or somewhere around there.  I saw it while
looking for a car wash at 6am Saturday morning.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc