Peru BFG Event News

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru BFG Event News
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:29:25 -0500
As of Sunday we expect about 200 entries for the Peru BFG Cendiv
Championship event, and 130 for the Saturday regional tune-up. We're
looking forward to great fun assuming the weather cooperates.

IMPORTANT ALERT! The "old" entrance we used last year is now CLOSED! The
entry blank is wrong! Do not drive in the main gate hoping to find your way
to the site. You can't get there from there. Go south about a mile from the
blinker at the main entrance on US31 to a brand new entrance near a brand
new water tower. It is actually also the entrance for the new prison just
south of the site. Enter there. Take an immediate right to get to the site.
Do not pick up hitchhikers! <GGG>

Also, several areas near the site that we used to use (for paddock and pits
at the north end) are now OFF LIMITS. There are fresh yellow paint lines
(and probably a bunch of pylons) beyond which you MUST NOT GO. Even for a
minute. If you pass these new limits, you are in danger of being asked to
leave the site and the event.

It is very important that we obey these restrictions or we could lose this
site entirely. Your cooperation is urgently requested, and if you see
someone else trying to use these off-limits areas, convince them to stay on
our side of the lines. Thank you and hope to see you in Peru!

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>