Re: San Diego Divisional-more info.

To: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>, Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Divisional-more info.
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:34:38 -0700
Hi there Jim
Ouch that hurts.
Actually one of our GEO drivers traded his car & now is running a Miata.

I love those cars (Miatas) but it's like when we were in the San Diego
Corvair Club & the wives used to say that those Corvairs were just like
rabbits, put them in a garage & they multiply!

See you at the divisional
Judy    {:>}

At 03:13 PM 5/17/99 -0700, Jim Ourand wrote:
>Engstrom wrote:
>>
>> > Classes as follows:
>> >
>> >       IS1-All v-8's,6 cylinder turbos, rotary turbos and 6 cylinder
twin cams.

>> >       IS2-All 6 cylinder, 4 cyl twin cams, 4 cyl turbos, rotaries &
Honda CRX Si