Re: SP vs. Stock for street tire

To: RacerRay52@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SP vs. Stock for street tire
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:30:01 GMT
Ray, In my observation, a SP car running Street tires is probally not
prepped rven close to the limit of the rules, which the indexes are made
for.  I know of a lot of people that get bumped to SP for a +1 wheel or
somthing like that, that was my observation And was the same when I was down
in tidewater

Jeff