Re: SEB EP Fastrack clarification?

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SEB EP Fastrack clarification?
From: "Tom_Holt" <tholt@starlight.us.dell.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:03:29 -0500
Hey Craig,
    The cars listed below must be prepared to and legal for the Production
or GT class listed. Section 15 of the Solo2 rules do not supercede any of
those preparation allowances. So, if anyone asks you what class they go in,
you should ask if their car is an E Production car (or whatever) if they say
"no" or "I don't know", then your answer would be " A Prepared" (or which
ever class the car would normally go in). If it's not 100% legal for the
Production class (and it would pretty much have to be built with that intent
to be legal) it doesn't go into E Prepared.

Tom