FS: E stock Crx Si

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: E stock Crx Si
From: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:06:52 -0400
I have the itch again to get into another car.

1987 CRX Si, black, 157k, A/C, pretty clean,  I would say above average for
a 12 year old car

Konis
rear are hydralic (reds)
front gas (yellows)  are being revalved double adjustable
momo steering wheel
momo shift knob
harness
K&N
2 new injectors and 2 cleaned/balanced
one set of original rims with 195/55/14 Kumhos mounted
flowmaster/ with DTM stlye tip
some new bushings

Things done to car that are Honda parts:

New timing belt and water pump about 10k ago
head gasket about 10k ago
new radiator and thermostat
new master cylinder, front and rear brakes
clutch
motor mounts
various maintenence items like fuel filters
always Mobil 1 oil since I have had the car which is around 110k
probably more but can not remember now

I have a set of 15 X 7 Konig Burners wheels and 195/50/15 Toyo Z1 tires for
the road.  Probably have 5k on them.  I also have lowered springs in the
rear, but have brand new Honda springs for the rear to run in E stock with.

I have a new axle being put in the rear, since the right rear has always
had a little to much toe in for my liking.

I also have a line on a set of 14 X 5 rims that weigh approx 6-6.5 lbs.
have not bought them but they can be had.

car is 100% legal and about as far as you can get with it in stock.  It has
only been autox'd about 3-4 events ever.  So it has not been beat on.  I
wanted to run the car when I got it done, but now something else has caught
my attention, imagine that.  This car can win nationals in my opinion.
Most people think you need an 85 with the 13" wheels, but I think the later
cars are even better for a few reasons.

email me if interested

Brian Priebe
priebe.4@osu.edu