enclosed trailer

To: "CP List" <cp@twingles.com>
Subject: enclosed trailer
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 20:53:41 -0400
Ok, I did a dumb thing a couple of days ago.  I responded to a gentleman's
request for a trailer, and sold my open trailer before securing a sure deal
on an enclosed.  The enclosed I had been considering is gone now, so I don't
have a trailer period.  Anyone have any leads on a 20 to 24 ft. enclosed,
ramp door, wide body trailer?  Preferably, the 8.5 widebody with extra
tongue length for towing behind RV...

Phil Osborne
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"