Re: Flip Over at Route 666

To: autox-digest <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flip Over at Route 666
From: Loren Williams <lsw@southwind.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 23:39:01 -0500

Mark Praner wrote:

> I was there This track was insanely fast I think in my 91 N/A mr2 i was
> reaching speeds up to 85mph it was too fast to do anything.   No wonder why
> the vette smacked into the concrete barrier.

I've seen several different people post on this event, at least two of
them were there.  Apparently a T/A bit the grass and rolled over... AND
a 'Vette smacked a wall.

Everyone keeps saying how insanely fast the course was, And yet no one
has come right out and said "It was a poorly designed course, I really
should have said something BEFORE something bad happened".  Curious.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://www2.southwind.net/~lsw
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca