Re: Clutchless shifts/rev matching...WAS Re: Heel & Toe & RWD!

To: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>, autox@autox.team.net, autox@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Clutchless shifts/rev matching...WAS Re: Heel & Toe & RWD!
From: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:47:39 -0700
A great book (Going faster - Skip Barber something...) at Barnes & Nobles I
was flipping through had lots of anecdotes and tips from many semi famous
drivers (Dorsey Schroeder, Brian Till)  and even in crash boxes - for
endurance - they use a little clutch (maybe 50%) just to ease the driveline
shock a little.

Good book though, lots of great anecdotes.

Stan