No Novice Handbooks Yet

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Novice Handbooks Yet
From: Paul Schelling & Kate Hughes <brholler@servtech.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:09:20 -0500
I have not been able to find a cheap (free) printer for the handbooks
this year.

I will ask Greathead Gen'l Printing what it costs to have it done
commercially, I think it was a buck or two (?) per booklet.

If anyone who works with (especially tests) bulk printers/photocopiers
and is allowed to test on non-profit stuff can help out, then we might
be able to continue having them for 16 cents each.

Maybe the Tire Rack or some other Friend of Solo will sponsor them?
I'll look into it, see what I can find.

Otherwise, we'll do it the commercial route, pay what we need to, and
have local regions photocopy their own if they don't want to pay the
higher price.

Only reminder - these are intended to be free to your novices.

Let me know if you can help,
Thanks!
Kate Hughes
brholler@servtech.com
--
Kate Hughes
93 Explorer "Gunhead" (tow vehicle)

Paul Schelling
93 Dakota Sport (does it all, ex-HS autocrosser)
83 Rabbit "Jasper" (ice racer)