SEDIV Event #2- Alltel (Jaguar) Stadium

To: Buccaneerautox <Buccaneerautox@onelist.com>
Subject: SEDIV Event #2- Alltel (Jaguar) Stadium
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:39:14 +0000
    Buccaneer Region is pleased to be hosting Event #2 of the Southeast
Division Solo 2 Championship Series on June 5-6. This year's event will
be held at Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, FL, home of the Jacksonville
Jaguars. This is the large, 9 acre, lot that hosted the 1998 National
Tour and Pro Solo series' last year. Paddock area will be on an
immediate adjacent lot.
    The headquarter's hotel is the Radisson Riverwalk Hotel in Downtown
Jacksonville. It is located right on the river on the Southbank. It
provides ample parking plus 24 hour security. Room rate for all rooms is
$59.00. You can make your reservations by phone at (800) 333-3333 or
(904) 396-5100 or online at www.radisson.com. Remember to mention SCCA
when making your reservations.
    The Friday Night Welcome Party will be at the Radisson Hospitality
Suite. There will be access to the pool area right from the Suite, so
bring your suits! Also, on Saturday, Buccaneer Region will sponsor your
lunch hour with the ever-so-popular fully catered Subway luncheon at the
event site.
    Just as a reminder for those Country and Pop Country fans, Shania
Twain will be in concert on that Friday night at the Jacksonville
Coliseum. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.
    I personally have ordered no rain, nor hurricanes, nor fires, nor
tornadoes for this event. So, do come and join us, and have a ball with
the Buccaneer Region.
    One more thing, for those of you hoodlums who are thinking about
going to the local go kart track and getting thrown out, we have a great
one to choose from. Meet me at the Radisson lobby at 7:00pm on Saturday
night. Hehehe...!!!
    Hope to see all of you out there!!!

Thanks,
Mike King
Event Chairman-1999 SEDIV Solo 2 Event #2
Buccaneer Region