Re Solo I - Roll Bar Requirement

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Solo I - Roll Bar Requirement
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:37:30 -0400
<<<I've been following the "open vs closed" discussion here about Solo I
rules because I have a street Fiat X1/9 that I'd like to take to a Solo
I event, but only if I don't have to go to the trouble of adding a roll
bar or cage.  >>>

AFAIK, a roll bar has always been required for Solo I. And IMHO it
should require a roll cage. As a racer I am surprised at your attitude.

Regarding track incidents and marketing we are only one 3400 lb Winston
Cup car in the stands away from never having another race of any kind in
this country.

Paul Foster