Re: National Tour points

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:30:13 -0500
Mark,
I fall into that catagory. I have no desire to go road race. However I like
going to the big events to run against the best. I have plenty of
competition
here locally in CM and I regularly get "Wacked" by them. But its also fun to
go somewhere different and get pounded by someone new. I just thought that
the National Tour should count points. I'm not saying replace the Nationals.

with this system. Just score the Tour Events with points. What can this
possibly
hurt? I don't see it can hurt anything.

Mike B. TLS#1

Mark Sirota wrote