Timing Lights

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Timing Lights
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:10:29 EDT
Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. is in need of new timing lights.  We have a
JACircuits timer that worked fine with an old set of Heuer lights until a
spin took one out.  Anyone with experience running a set of lights they would
recommend please let us know.  We would prefer a reflector set that would run
off the power supplied through the cable from the JACircuits timer.  If you
have a good through beam type to recommend, we would like to hear that one
also. The Heuer lights were a through beam system.

If you could provide the cost and where we could order them from it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
John Taylor
webmaster at <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC Website</A>