RE: ProSolo Expo Cancelled

To: "'neokla@tgn.net'" <neokla@tgn.net>
Subject: RE: ProSolo Expo Cancelled
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:56:05 -0500
To borrow an Xmas tree is "easy" in theory, its the timing/syncho hardware
thats the "bitch" about it.

Ive run the software for years when I ran the HRP tower in Houston, and
gained the credentials to run the system at NHRA national events too..

Im sure we can build a simple system for about a grand if we had to.  Just
simple prestage/full-stage, an accurate half second timer and external relay
control, and programming to catch red-light..all via a parellel port.