RE: And now for something completely different...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: And now for something completely different...
From: Jason Suknot <jsuknot@wwisp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:44:11 -0500
>"Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com> wrote:

>If that's your real name, you can't help butt join :)
>

>>I have given some thought to seeking TLS membership myself...

Yep that's my real name, and if you find anyone else with that last name
in this country you win a prize. As far as I know I am the only one left
on this side of the pond.

As far as TLS goes I think my car qualifies me more than the name. 87'
VW Golf GL, yep the four door, you know the one with the 8v low
compresion low HP motor. To top it all off the paint which used to be a
nice shiny silver grey is now several shades of dull grey and the body
looks like someone sat it in the middle of a driving range for a couple
of days.

Add the fact that it has not seen an autocross course in over a year
(man I really need to fix that transmission) and that I stripped the
interior for parts and I think I am a shoe in for TLS and TSOL.

Now who was handing out those numbers...................?

Jason Suknot