Re: Hoosier 225/45/15 tires on a 7" rim???

To: <Tesec@compuserve.com>, "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosier 225/45/15 tires on a 7" rim???
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:50:05 -0400
That's a common setup on ITS RX7's

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!