Re: Protest Internet Chain Letters

To: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Protest Internet Chain Letters
From: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:51:20 -0500 (CDT)
THE GREAT "GAS OUT - OUT"

It's time we did something about stupid e-mail
chain letters in America!  If you are sick of
receiving this hair-brained gas boycott e-mail,
go out and fill up every vehicle you can on
April 30th.

I subscribe to three vehicle related mailing lists, this one, an RX-7 one,
and an electric vehicle one.

I have seen this message (literally) 16 times in the last week.

NO MORE!  UNCLE!

p.s.  I think I'll go buy some gas power tools, and fill them up to.

;-)

Steven

p.s.  No offense to the poster, this one just broke the camel's back...

p.p.s.  Forward this e-mail to everyone you know, then little Joey can
get a new kidney, and you'll receive $5000 from Bill Gates!