Re: Re-establishing F Prepared

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re-establishing F Prepared
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:53:40 -0700
CP also allows turbocars, such as the Mustang Fox bodies -- though, for some
reason, not to the level of prep allowed in SP (in CP, though  windows and
interior can be removed, and any turbo can be used, nevertheless
intercoolers don't appear to be changeable).

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, CA