Re: ProSolo Multiple Drivers Question

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: ProSolo Multiple Drivers Question
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:40:17 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:
> I think, if you were to MAXIMIZE the drivers in one car at a Pro, you could
> do 8 people:
> 2 Pro, but only one can make the Challenge
> 2 Pro Ladies,  but only one can make the Challenge
> 2 Open
> 2 Ladies Open

   Depending on the car, you could get more than that, I think.

   Couldn't you, say, run an A-stock M3 with 2 drivers in AS, 2 in CSP, 2
in AP, and 2 in EM?  Plus 2 more in L1, 2 in P4, and 2 in PL?

   How come there is no Section for 14 driver teams?

   Thanks for the answer to my original question.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 nma, scca, scscc, imoc