No, it's not rotors

To: William Caldwell <william_caldwell@net.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: No, it's not rotors
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:38:06 -0800
No, this vibrating happened long AFTER I had my foot off the brakes. I
braked for the turn, turned, and THEN I felt this sensation.

I think the car was PLOWING, on corded, and possibly under-inflated tires.
Nonetheless, I'll have Lucy's doctor check it out.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Katie Kelly
Technical Publications
SPSS Bay Area