Re: Interesting observation on GSX

To: <Mtnman3620@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting observation on GSX
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:30:53 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com <Mtnman3620@aol.com>
To: jamies@mrj.com <jamies@mrj.com>

>In a message dated 3/29/99 7:32:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, jamies@mrj.com
>writes:
>
><< >Ok...  So what is the car to get then?   The Ford Probe V6 or the
> >Mitsubishi GSX?  (For G-Stock of course)  ;-)
>
> 4th or 5th generation Honda Prelude!
>  >>

>Um, uh, no...maybe next year after the DSMs and Type-Rs are moved from GS
as
>some would have it...
>
>Daniel "don't exile me from GS, please!" Ledford
>99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX

Are you kidding?  I *like* having DSMs and Type-Rs in GS.  And it seems to
me that the first GS positions at Nationals last year were:  DSM, Type-R,
and *Prelude!*

Jamie (not really trying to start a thread, just happy with my car)
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr