Re: Fibergalss parts sources?

To: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fibergalss parts sources?
From: Jim Wilson <jdwilson@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:22:20 -0500
I have bought fiberglass for my 75 Chevy Chevelle from a Place called US
Body Source. They are located in Florida. I cant remember where but you
might be able to find them advertised in a 4x4 mag or a hot rod magazine
since they make a lot of fiberglass for Jeeps and older cars. They have
pretty extensive collection and at the time I bought from them they had a
catalog.

Jim