Radio use & misuse

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio use & misuse
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:24:47 -0500
>P.S.  A remote, thorough spraydown with cleaner plus a couple days of
>drying appear to have returned the Talkabout to functional status.
>Kudos to the Motorola team for designing above and beyond forseen uses.

You know, we're replacing radios in our region this year, and we've gone
back and forth about whether the Motorolas are worth the added cost over
the Midlands and the Cobras.  Hmm--not sure where to put this in the
equation (easily dropped?  resistant to damage?)

mlc

P.S.  Last night, when Eric was coming upstairs to read his e-mail, I told
him not to laugh out loud when he read this thread because our children
were asleep.  He got sort of huffy and said, "*I* don't laugh out loud very
much."  {like this is something to brag about?}  Five minutes later (when
he finally gets to that message--lost of SP turbo/pony car wars to read
first), he's howling.