Re: SP rules and ESP Clarification

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SP rules and ESP Clarification
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:28:46 -0800
I certainly did.

> I know Ive mailed my feelings on this new 'rule' to the SCCA, I sure
>hope that everyone with an opinion on this list (pro or con) have done the
>same.

Turbos are GAINING in popularity, especially with the Japanese imports, not
losing it.

I only have one turbo on my car, much less a pair that are sequential -- and
no, I'm not complaining, just commenting  :).  I don't have to worry about
the TTs when even n/a Hondas can run faster times than the Vettes (but will
admit I don't know the particular Honda's classification).

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
1986 Mustang SVO Intercooled 2.3 UniTurbo