Some San Diego Tour Results

To: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Some San Diego Tour Results
From: Rick Perry <perryr@spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:01:59 -0800
I give you some in a generalized fashion:

SS - Jeff Cawthorne took it in a 92 Corvette
SSL - JoAnn Lynch in a RX7TT
AS - Shauna took it in the BMW thing
ASP - I believe it was Huffman (?) in the yellow Elan
BSP - Rita held on Sunday to take the win.  Rita was fast time on Sat and
3rd on Sun.
Scotty White was third on Sat and 2nd on Sun for 3rd place
Vic Sias took Sunday in the Datsun and ended up 2nd.
James Fingerman was 2nd on Sat and 4th on Sun for 4th overall.
ESP - Steve Eguna in the Camaro SS
AP - Nagler and partner Shuler in their new 2301# BMW with a 117.+ overall
BP - Rick Perry (me) in my 2841# 66 Corvette with a 116.+ overall.
CP - Michael Bagnas in a Mustang
DP - Ted Kuyper in a MG
BM - Jesus Villa+++ in the Ralt with TTD for the weekend
CM - Guy Ankeny and a close TTD in a S2000
DM - Red McCulley in a Super 7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx