[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line 8]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 20:45:19 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 06:28:12 -0800
     From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
     Subject: Re: San Diego Tour Tibit Reports - More?

To me, news about events, including and beyond trophy spots, is a
welcome change from the endless discussions about street tires and SFCs.
I will try to report back after Saturday's runs on the results of todays
competition.

Tidbits:
Showing up late last night and squeaking into tech was the Kellys (North
American Pylon...subscribe today). They were towing a very pretty Lotus
Super 7.

Registration was giving away little hotwheel style cars. I got what
looks like a Pink Fiero. I was able to exchange it. 8)

Some folks were overheard using the new San Diego Trolley system. With
the new station at Qualcomm, one can hop on the trolley to nearby
restaurants. PDC (Pretty Damn Convenient). Might help with those bored
family members who are tired of hanging out at the lot.

CS (my class is looking pretty crowded AND with a lot of depth of
competition). Kay Bailey and Theresa Lommatzsch (sp?..sorry) are running
in CS open.

Weather this morning looks perfect. Blue skies.

Alert the cones...I am on my way.

Randy Chase (overdrive the course? Me?)
'91 MR2 CS