Eric Lurks???

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Eric Lurks???
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:24:21 PST
Yes The profile gasket is a problem resolved in '96

The hardest thing For me to understand is that you actually know how to
lurk on a list without sticking your foot in your mouth ;-0

and If you are fimiliar with German Pay The engineers @ BMW probally
make less then you.. kinda scary huh..

Jeff

Eric Linhoff Wrote:
Hey, I never said they were the best built cars.  Heck, lately I've been
lurking on the BMW list and apparently even the Munich wundermobiles can
be a total POS.  Something about plastic!! water pump impellors
disintegrating. Just goes to show you that even the best paid engineers
can design a turd.