Re: Todays Trivial Tour Tips

To: rebel128@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Todays Trivial Tour Tips
From: Mike Lommatzsch <mpl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:16:35 -0800 (PST)

> >Randy Chase wrote:
> >
> >> If you are coming to the San Diego tour....
> >>
> >> 1. Bring rain tires and rain gear. Forecast is possible showers. Let's
> >> hope it is not a repeat of 1995 aka "Lake Qualcomm". Not looking forward
> >> to a wet MaKamey school.
>

> >And Perry wrote:
> >
> >Boy, I hope that isn't repeated.  I will never forget that Sunday.  I do
> >remember that on course we made a command decision in the second run group
>

> Glenn responds:
>
> At least you guys weren't running around with trash bags covering the cast on
> a broken foot 8^).

And it was warm enough that some of us drove open cars in shorts.  At
least it was less to dry off later :-).  It is a day that I soon won't
forget; especially the 12" deep river on the return part of the
course.  Every time I hit it, I could expect a blast of water up over
the front hood and right into my face.  Thanks for the experience.

mike lommatzsch