Re: g force pressure/Miata

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: g force pressure/Miata
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:37:30 -0600
At 01:12 PM 3/15/1999 +0900, Tim Reinhardt wrote:
>Who knew that on going back to the Atlanta Nascar race that I would find
>that a Motocross broke out.  Kind of reminds me of the old saying; I went
>to a fight and a hockey game broke out.  So, another question for 1999
>Miata owners.  Has anyone heard any news on Koni availability for the
>1999's?
>
>Tim Reinhardt
>1999 Miata Sport
>
>From http://www.performancebuyers.com/

                "At last...the long awaited Koni
                             application for the 99 Miata is just
                             about here!
                             PBC has an exclusive on the first 50
                             sets of Koni's due to hit toward the
                             end of June. We are taking
                             advanced orders for this product.
                             Pricing has not been set in stone but
                             Koni says they will be in the
                             neighborhood of $450.00 for a set of
                             4.
                             All orders will be confirmed prior to
                             shipment of product and notified of
                             price via phone. All customers will
                             have the option to purchase or
                             cancel at any time."

This is the first I've seen of 99 Koni's.

----
Gary Spray
Topeka, Kansas
Crystal White '90 A (with white Mazda alloys)
M Club #43
Miata Club Of America
Kansas Region SCCA

** WAX? I bought it to DRIVE! **