Re: ECLIPSE REACTION

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ECLIPSE REACTION
From: Thomas Smith <tasmith@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:25:32 -0600
I think its very tough to judge the competitiveness of a particular car
based on
one or two events. You must consider the level of preperation, the
drivers skills,
the course design and the weather. All will effect the relative
performance of any
particular car.

The Nationals in Topeka were the last event to have all cars present
with equally
skilled drivers. I think Nationals proved that GS is a very healthy
class with 5
different cars in the top 5 places.

At the upcomming San Diego Tour and LA Pro solo, I expect there may be
more
Integra Type R's than Talons. If a Type R wins, will this mean it is
"far
superior" to the Talon.

Tom Smith