Re: Mustang vs Camaro

To: "John Whitling" <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Mustang vs Camaro
From: "Mike Smith" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:53:37 -0500
The funny thing is, the magazine article doesn't reflect the matchup in FS,
unless they've re-classed the SS/WS6 cars back to FS. We're back to the
$30,000+ Cobra IRS vs. a $20,000 standard Z28/Formula. How THAT happened,
I'll never know. I do know that it'd be REAL funny if the Cobra still got
whupped......

Mike Smith
CP Monza